Are you more likely to die if you are vaccinated or not vaccinated?
This is a tool to help you determine if you are more likely to die from a particular disease if you take the vaccine for the disease or take your chances without the vaccine.
How to use the calculator
- Think of a disease
- Research the disease and the vaccine for the disease
- Enter the values in the calculator you think are correct
This calculator only helps determine your chances of death if you are vaccinated vs not vaccinated.
Other things to consider when deciding if you should get a vaccine:
- There may be long term negative effects from the disease if you contract it and survive
- There may be long term negative effects from taking the vaccine
- Most vaccines reduce the risk of you spreading the disease to someone else
Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for the decisions you make based on the results from this calulator.